January 14, 2016

Are All Us human beings a life long marriage of a warm person and a cold individual?

Could we color the milenary black and white Yin yang without been accused of heresy?
Since this Manifesto has already exceded its 4,000 words limit, you will have to do some half thinking of your own to understand its connections.
This will be your homework for today....







Notes:1. “My” basic and application models are clearly not mine but are just a natural result of my own learning process, acting, thinking, praying and meditating, and therefore are subject to changes to suit your own process.
2. If you find that your models are simpler and more coherent than the ones I am trying to show and half explain to you, please try them out to half think the few half thoughts that I have half thought for you throughout this Manifesto.
3. If you come up with more models such as the ones I have presented, please share them with me by showing and half explaining them as I have done.
4. The meaning or sense of the different words also reflect my own understanding, interpretation and some times choice.
5. I tried to use words in current use and avoid inventing new ones.
6. At the end of the table of Perspectives and View Points, I have purposely left some blank lines for your own personal use, just in case you like this Model Thinking Manifesto, and, while doing some model thinking on your own, you discover some new “relmu words”, single or multicolor, or you run out of them....
7. My invitation is not to use model thinking to think anything new, but as required, to think human issues all over again....